Posts tagged doctor who.
- The First Doctor: Keep warm.
- The Second Doctor: No! Stop! You're making me giddy! No, you can't do this to me! No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!!!
- The Third Doctor: A tear, Sarah Jane? No, don't cry. While there's life, there's... [hope]
- The Fourth Doctor: It's the end. But the moment has been prepared for.
- The Fifth Doctor: I might regenerate. I don't know. Feels different this time...
- The Sixth Doctor: Carrot juice?
- The Seventh Doctor: I've got to stop--!
- The Eighth Doctor: Physician, heal thyself.
- The War Doctor: I hope the ears are a bit less conspicuous this time
- The Ninth Doctor: Before I go, I just want to say you were fantastic. Absolutely fantastic. And you know what? So was I!
- The Tenth Doctor: I don't want to go.
Need a pick-me-up? Let a Dalek help.
THE FIRST TIME I REBLOGGED THIS A FEW SECONDS AGO I DIDN’T LISTEN TO IT YET I WASN’T EXPECTING THAT I’M CRYING
#TENNANT OUT BITCH
best exit in television history
I’m so excited, I could regenerate.
This is just one of the best things ever
MY EMOTIONS! #SaveTheDayNaTV
"Think about me when you’re living your life one day after another, all in a neat pattern. Think about the homeless traveller and his old police box, with his days like crazy paving."
Project completion! This is the longest personal project I’ve done.
Shout out to Big Finish, the audios really fuelled me through this.
Another Doctor Who commission from Big Chief Studios and officially approved by the BBC! This is my long-awaited portrait of the Ninth Doctor, titled “The Parting of the Ways" - it’s meant to be a dually melancholy/hopeful piece, as it was inspired by both the triumphant scene in The Doctor Dances, as well as the bittersweet regeneration scene in The End of Time. Part of my official series!
companions: Wilfred Mott
[50 Anniversary Project Preview]-Tenth Doctor
"I don’t age. I regenerate. But humans decay. You wither and you die."
because sad is happy for deep people